• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Happy Christmas

Started by fifi, December 17, 2012, 22:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifi

Christmas time is a time of reflection for me ,and tonight I am thinking of all the wonderful people that I have met  and the friendships that I have formed through this Forum. I remember with  great fondness one of the main posters on the old Forum, a lovely man called Woodie who I am sure is still with us all in spirit. Love to Brightspark and Sandie at this time of year, and to all of you who have been so kind in many different ways to me.

I would like to say thank you to the Admin for giving us a place to share information and also help us form friendships on the Island.

I wish you all peace, love and joy this Christmas.

Fi xxxx


Ronnietheblue

On behalf of us drossers a very merry and happy Christmas to you and yours Fi, keep on being so informative, we really do appreciate it. Have a really good new year, all the best.
Ronnie :-* :-*

fifi

Ah....thank you Ronnie. Two kisses back to you. :-* :-*


Sharing the lurve. :D  ;)

gymackem

Would just like to echo what Ronnie said Fi, you are a wealth of information, not sure how you manage it, but it is appreciated  :) If I need to know anything about the island I don't "Google" it I "Fifi" it  ;D

A very Merry Xmas to you and yours from Lynn and myself xx  :-*

Lynn & Dave

Ronnietheblue

Brilliant Gymackem, never thought of that FIFI IT, maybe make next years dictionary ;D Merry Christmas to yourself and Lynn ;D

gymackem

Quote from: ronnietherhino on December 18, 2012, 10:22:32 AM
Brilliant Gymackem, never thought of that FIFI IT, maybe make next years dictionary ;D Merry Christmas to yourself and Lynn ;D

Same to you Ronnie  ;D :D

Lynn & Dave

fifi

Im just a Fuerte addict. :D :D :D

Thanks Dave. Wishing yourself and Lynn a very happy 1st Christmas in your new home in the sun. :-*

Can the Man

Hi Fi,

I would just like to echo what everybody before me has said, thaqnks for all your help and wealth of knowledge. Even going as far as organising translations etc....

Happy Christmas to you and your family, and who know's maybe we will be on the rock at the same time next year and can meet up for a glass of vino.



Ronnietheblue

You've not lost that Irish Charm, i see Can ;D Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours :-*

fifi

Isnt this great? We are all full of love and feeling Christmassy. :)

Best wishes to you and yours too Can the Man. :-*

Hopefully we will get to meet up some day soon.

Mines a Chardonnay. ;)  :) :) :)

KWC

Yes fifi you are an encyclopedia when it comes to assistance on many varied subjects.

Long may it continue and yoy and your family have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

Thanks a bunch hen

Kenny

P.S. I just posted a thread starter on happy Christmas etc, without seeing your one, but im sure there is room for more good wishes.

Ronnietheblue

Quote from: fifi on December 18, 2012, 14:31:29 PM
Isnt this great? We are all full of love and feeling Christmassy. :)

Best wishes to you and yours too Can the Man. :-*

Hopefully we will get to meet up some day soon.

Mines a Chardonnay. ;)  :) :) :)

He only buys Guinness Fi. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 14,000 pearl of wisdom. TOP EFFORT, THANKS FIFI :-*

fifi

Thanks Kenny. Have a wonderful Christmas and no doubt we will meet some day :-* I must pop over to dross to share some Christmas love there too. :D There sure is plenty of it going around on the General chat section, :D :D :D

Guinness will be just fine Ronnie. Gosh have I reached the 14000 mark? :D Another big one back at you. :-*






Can the Man

Congratulations Fifi on your 14,000th



Gee I really like these smilies

Oh, dont mind Ronnie, I will make an exception and procure you a chardonay


woodside

Have a good one Fifi!!!  After nearly 11 years of living here you still  amaze me with the wealth of information you manage to collect and share with us... keep it coming!  Annette & Jim :-* xx

fifi

Quote from: Can the Man on December 18, 2012, 16:35:13 PM
Congratulations Fifi on your 14,000th

Oh, dont mind Ronnie, I will make an exception and procure you a chardonay

                                    ..........................

   :D :D :D

Thanks Can the Man. :-*

fifi

Quote from: woodside on December 18, 2012, 20:21:37 PM
Have a good one Fifi!!!  After nearly 11 years of living here you still  amaze me with the wealth of information you manage to collect and share with us... keep it coming!  Annette & Jim :-* xx

Hi Annette hope you all have a lovely sunny Christmas. Keep up the good work yourself. You do a fantastic job.x


Paddster

Fifi IS a God - Not just a demigod as it states on here...... ;)
Thanks for everything over the years,lots of help to everyone....
Must admit,i miss some of the older guys that don't seem to be on here much nowadays..... :(

Merry Xmas Fi dearest..... :-*

KWC


A live fresh Turkey isn't a good idea   ;D ;D

Carlo

All the best Fi, have a good'n.  ;)

fifi

Merry Christmas Paddster and Carlo. :-* :-*

Have a look at this. Its so sweet. :D

May All Your Christmas Wishes Come True

Carlo

Cheers Fi, my girlfriend loved that. She's gonna post it on Facebook now.  ;)

KWC

That is so sweet right enough.  :)

Ronnietheblue

Brilliant as always Fi  :-*

Merry Christmas Carlo

KWC


Thinking back on that video.  Who would leave a nice wee dug ootside in that weather  :-* :-*   (beginning to spoke like can the man noo) :P

waggy

I don't do xmas but I'll wish you all a Merry Solstice and a happy New Year and let's hope the New Year is good to us all.

fifi



Thanks Waggy and Merry Solstace to you too. :)

Captain Sensible

A Merry Christmas to you, Fifi and everyone else who uses the Forum.


ben90125

Merry Christmas everyone!

meggie

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all