Vulcano Bikes - corralejo

Started by Alijo, June 22, 2014, 19:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alijo

Not sure if its the done thing to praise good service but we have just returned from 10 days glorious days on Fuerteventura and wanted to recommend the great service we had from Vulcano Bikes in Corralejo. We booked 2 road bikes (we are training for a Triathlon) for a week, 60 Euros each, good spec and well maintained, Kris was very helpful with suitable routes and fitting our peddles, they came with tool kits, bottle holders, locks and helmets. He was also willing for us to swap to similar spec mountain bikes if we wanted, maybe next visit.
Watch out for the terrible road surface though, the cycle tracks are great although I'm convinced they were designed by a BMX rider (you'll understand the first time you ride them)

Elite of the forum

never used him for hire but i take my bike to him for repairs excellent service and  good value
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

capricornukuk

Nothing wrong with praising good service, Hope your having fun :)

SheilaW

Quote from: Alijo on June 22, 2014, 19:59:48 PM
Watch out for the terrible road surface though, the cycle tracks are great although I'm convinced they were designed by a BMX rider (you'll understand the first time you ride them)
They always remind me of Scalextric tracks, personally. If I see a bike I look around for the person controlling it.