• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Re: Music Thread - Name the Singer/Group

Started by Ronnietheblue, December 03, 2013, 16:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Sensible

Justin Timberlake :P

I'll let you have it! ;)

Ronnietheblue

Thanks Steve. You're too generous  :D


Chasing cars
Run
Open your eyes

Captain Sensible

Snow Patrol

Lazy Sunday
All Or Nothing
Itchycoo Park

Ronnietheblue

Small faces

I want to stay with you
Heart on my sleeve
Every little teardrop

Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible

Shand a Lang
Give A Little Love
Summerlove Sensation

Ronnietheblue

Bay city rollers

Hot stuff
I feel love
MacArthur park

Captain Sensible

Donna Summer

You Wear It Well
Hot Legs
Sailing

Ronnietheblue

Rod Stewart

Amoureuse
Star
First thing in the morning

Captain Sensible

Kiki Dee

Together Forever
Never Gonna Give You Up
She Wants To Dance With Me

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Rubber bullets
Donna
Im not in love

Captain Sensible

10cc

Lilac Wine
Fool If You Think It's Over
Pearl's A Singer

Ronnietheblue

Elkie brooks

Shiny happy people
Night swimming
Everybody hurts

Captain Sensible

REM

The Riddle
Wouldn't It Be Good
Wide Boy

Ronnietheblue

Nik Kershaw

Thank you
White flag
Here with me

Captain Sensible

Dido

Hyperballad
Army Of Me
It's So Quiet

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Living daylights
Take on me
The sun always shines on T V

Captain Sensible

A-Ha

It's Not Unusual
Sex Bomb
Baby It's Cold Outside

Ronnietheblue

Tom Jones

La vie en rose
Slave to the rhythm
Pull up to the bumper

Captain Sensible

Grace Jones

What Is Love
Like To Get To Know You Well
No One Is To Blame

Ronnietheblue

Want to say howard jones but not convinced

Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Virtual insanity
Canned heat
Cosmic girl

Captain Sensible

Jamiroquai - I think that's how you spell it!

Miss You
Start Me Up
Satisfaction


Ronnietheblue

I wouldnt know it was the 3 in 10 ;D

Rolling Stones

Paper plane
Caroline
Living on an island