• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Re: Music Thread - Name the Singer/Group

Started by Ronnietheblue, December 03, 2013, 16:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue

Leo Sayer

Mirror man
Fascination
Love action

Captain Sensible

Human League

Hot Love
Ride A White Swan
Jeepster

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible

Buddy Holly

It's A Heartache
Lost In France
Holding Out For A Hero

Ronnietheblue

Bonnie Tyler

You dont have to say you love me
Son of a preacher man
Wishin and hoping

Captain Sensible

Dusty Springfield


All Cried Out
Is This Love?
Love Resurrection

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Ever fallen in love
What do i get
Harmony in my head

Captain Sensible

Buzzcocks

It's My Life
Always
Livin' On A Prayer

Ronnietheblue

Bon jovi

Urgent
I want to know what love is
Waiting for a girl like you

( hope you missed pop master this morning)

Captain Sensible

I sometimes listen to Popmaster but I was outside painting this morning.

Foreigner

I Want Your Love
Le Freak
Good Times

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Everybody salsa
Ay ay ay ay moosey
Best years of our lives

Captain Sensible

Modern Romance

When Doves Cry
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Little Red Corvette

Ronnietheblue

Prince

Dont stop the dance
Slave to love
Jealous Guy

Captain Sensible

Roxy Music

I Wanna Stay With You
Heart On My Sleeve
Fifteen Summers

Ronnietheblue

Fairly sure Gallagher and Lyle. Not heard the last one

Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

A horse with no name
Ventura highway
Dont cross the river

Captain Sensible

America

Last Thing On My Mind
Deeper Shade Of Blue
One For Sorrow

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible

You might have them at your front door.

Ronnietheblue


Captain Sensible


Ronnietheblue

Steps ;D ;D
This charming man
What difference does it make
Bigmouth strikes again

Captain Sensible

The Smiths

Ma Baker
Daddy Cool
Rasputin

Ronnietheblue

Boney M

Sail away
Babylon
This years love

Captain Sensible

David Gray

Don't Give Up On Us
Silver Lady
Going In With My Eyes Open