• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

How are you feeling?

Started by dee-dee, November 26, 2013, 15:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenR

I'm just glad I banned him off here......be the hip forum but worse

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

My batteries are to strong

Ronnietheblue

Sure you'll soon run them down  ;D

HelenR


Ronnietheblue

Bye H, me and mi 3 legs have got to go to work ;D ;D

HelenR

Hahaha need sort one out might start hurting

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

It has, catch you later xxx

HelenR


Ronnietheblue


Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

Curries rumbling, need to dash

HelenR


Ronnietheblue


HelenR

Me to, I made one yesterday couldn't feel my tongue at one point  :P

Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

HelenR


Ronnietheblue


HelenR


Ronnietheblue


HelenR


HelenR


Elite of the forum

Bit better than yesterday ;D
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

HelenR


Ronnietheblue

Pleased to hear that Bob

DaveW

Like an eighteen year old

HelenR


DaveW

.. oops left off the word Scotch

HelenR

Might go bed early I'm that bored