• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

How are you feeling?

Started by dee-dee, November 26, 2013, 15:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

I will put my cauldron away xx

Ronnietheblue


HelenR


Ronnietheblue


HelenR

Baby boy/girl Ryan is also sorry xx

Ronnietheblue

Lol.
Morrison's soon can't be bothered

HelenR


Ronnietheblue

Loads to do today. Roll on 7pm. Then gonna have a wine for H ;D

HelenR

Aww H misses her wine......can't wait for " the grape" to be out!!!!

HelenR


Ronnietheblue


HelenR

Sorry......the pink one got broke when was on the hip forum x

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

I know......I was watching

Ronnietheblue

So you were, was good fun tho :P ;D

HelenR

Oh aye........you know what to do with your hands x

Ronnietheblue

Oh aye can't beat a southpaw. ( testing your boxing knowledge ;D)

HelenR

Very good Jon only if your left handed xx

Ronnietheblue

I'm impressed H really impressed.............who did you ask ;D

HelenR

Me?? ......Danny is sat next to me lol

Ronnietheblue

Somehow I thought he was ;D ;D Hi Danny

HelenR

He can't speak he has his mouth full and its rude!!......plus I banned him off here

Ronnietheblue

Sounds fascinating mouth full of rude things ;D

HelenR

You really don't want me to lol xx

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

Did already........ Twice lol

Ronnietheblue


HelenR

Northern you see know what to do lol

Ronnietheblue

That would appear to be the case. Well done