• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Fiesta's and churches

Started by teri, January 31, 2013, 10:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teri

can anyone please tell me when the fiestas are this year in Antigua, I know the theme is the wild west.  Also the opening times of the churches, both Antigua and Bentancura, My mum in-law in coming over and she always visits the church to light a candle on the anniversary of the death of her husband and I know she would be very upset if she couldnt.  Thank you

Captain Sensible

The Carnival Events in Antigua are between the 20 Feb and 3 Mar.  The Caleta Carnival events are on from 27 Feb - 1 Mar.  Both have the theme of the Wild West.

Whenever I've been to Antigua and Betancuria in the morning and afternoon, the churches have been open.  There is a small charge to get into Betancuria's, but the one in Antigua is free.