Hi all

Started by Gaz d, January 16, 2018, 18:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz d

Hi all just joined and wanted to say hello wife and I were in corralejo for Christmas, 1st time on the island and loved it, we're looking at another visit maybe 1st or 2nd wk in January next year

F1REFLY999

Welcome Gaz to the forum...glad you enjoyed our little piece of paradise  8)
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

spitfire58

Hi Gaz, welcome. Always good to have new blood on the Forum. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Best place ever 😁😁😁

Logitechtom

Hi Gaz, welcome. If you are planning on January next year, try to be here for the 5th and 6th of January - the day of the king's parade, a spectacular event to witness.

Tom.

woe10

Quote from: Gaz d on January 16, 2018, 18:50:49 PM
Hi all just joined and wanted to say hello wife and I were in corralejo for Christmas, 1st time on the island and loved it, we're looking at another visit maybe 1st or 2nd wk in January next year

Hola, bienvenido   8) 8)

Johnrgby2

Hi Gaz, and welcome.

Gaz d

Thanks for the welcome just a warning I'm not always quick to reply wife says the same when asking for something being done round the house will hopefully have time to check in from time to time
Gaz

Can the Man

Hi Gaz, welcome on board, look forward to your future forum participation

dagwood

Hi Gaz, welcome to the forum and enjoy

Banjo

Hi Gaz, just so we know what's being let loose on here these days, can you answer the 3 induction questions below please?

1. Do you have any tattoos?
2. Do you wear a vest whilst walking around the town?
3. If so, does it fit?

If you could just answer those when you get chance please,  we'll get you accepted as soon as possible.

spitfire58

Quote from: Banjo on January 18, 2018, 17:46:40 PM

Hi Gaz, just so we know what's being let loose on here these days, can you answer the 3 induction questions below please?

1. Do you have any tattoos?
2. Do you wear a vest whilst walking around the town?
3. If so, does it fit?

If you could just answer those when you get chance please,  we'll get you accepted as soon as possible.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Deso

Welcome to the madhouse Gaz.   ;D  8)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

spitfire58

Quote from: Deso on January 18, 2018, 17:57:52 PM
Welcome to the madhouse Gaz.   ;D  8)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Gaz d

Spitfire
1 yes
2  no
3 na
:)

spitfire58

Quote from: Gaz d on January 20, 2018, 11:11:37 AM