Iphone 5c screen repair

Started by TheCooler, March 31, 2016, 18:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCooler

Hi , Can anyone recommend where to go for iphone screen replacement around the Caleta area.
Many thanks in advance.

Johnrgby2

Got this of Facebook, I have no idea if he is any good,

If you're having issues with a phone, tablet, Android TV Box or laptop, I'm here to help.
I do system maintenance, can get rid of unwanted junk and free up space and fix most problems with software, apps and windows operating systems. I can also install fresh operating systems on laptops and have all your devices up to speed and running like new.
I can also get Android TV boxes up to date and running smoothly, and can get you TV streamed from the Internet on to any Android phone or tablet or a laptop/PC.
I have about 10 years experience with computers so if you need any assistance you can phone or WhatsApp me on 605324896 or private message or even call me through Facebook. Prices start from â,¬25
I can also now fix cracked screens on android phones and tablets as well as iPhone and iPads. â,¬35 plus parts unless you have your own replacement screens
Modify message

cockney

I was in the Movistar shop in Corralejo yesterday and the girl there was fitting a new screen to a smart phone for a customer. Not Caleta but perhaps the shop in the Rotundas will help.