Magic Life naturist area refurb ?

Started by bigcountry, July 14, 2015, 21:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcountry

Has this area had a makeover read there was a pool bar in it now .

falkirkdan

Was there in March.   There is what could be bar but only has soft drinks machine and fruit.

beach boy

read on Trip Advisor that the sauna area and pool was closed when somebody was recently at the hotel. is it closed for just refurbishments or is it closed for good. Has anybody been recently and can confirm if it will remain a nudist area. I am looking at going next march and would like to know before I book 8)

jaynek65

We are going to this hotel next week, so will report back shortly, It was open in May when we were there, hope it's not a permanent closure as it was always very popular !

beach boy

Many thanks I hope it is just temporary did see also on trip advisor that they have created a temporary nudist area by block 11 but without a pool. Have a good holiday and look forward to the update when you return.

beach boy

I have seen on Club Magic Life's website that the area is just closed for a short while for refurbishments. be interested to hear what they have done and how it has been improved. Just booked for mid March. 8)

bigcountry

Heading there 8 weeks today , hope it sorted for before then .

beach boy

Think you should be fine as the CML website states it is only closed for 3 weeks and that was a couple of weeks ago. Let me know want. Be obliged if you could tell me what improvements have been made. It was fine as it was. May be a bigger sauna? Or is the area itself been made larger as it is very popular. :P

jaynek65

We are here now , and pleased to say it has now reopened  :D as we were peeps lol

beach boy

jaynek65

Hi,

To be honest we struggled to see what had changed, until we went into the changing rooms ! They have updated these(new tiles etc) but apart from this nothing else has changed. the sauna is still the same size as is the pool and garden area.

Hope that helps

Jayne

beach boy

Many thanks for the update. Hope you had a great holiday. I am looking forward to my next visit out there in March.

Many thanks 8)

dampsquib

What are the opening hours for the naturist area and/or sauna at the ML?

I've wondered about trying the ML.

I normally stay at the Fuerte' Princess next door(ish). The saunas there get locked up at 20.00 (sometimes promptly, sometimes later), but the rest of the area is open plan, so the showers are available at any time. This set-up suits me fine, as at the end of a long beach walk, I can get clean and have a sauna before heading off for a late dinner (via my room for clothes, of course).

Would closing time/set-up at the ML suit my routine?

jg

Quote from: dampsquib on October 20, 2015, 13:59:02 PM
What are the opening hours for the naturist area and/or sauna at the ML?

I've wondered about trying the ML.

I normally stay at the Fuerte' Princess next door(ish). The saunas there get locked up at 20.00 (sometimes promptly, sometimes later), but the rest of the area is open plan, so the showers are available at any time. This set-up suits me fine, as at the end of a long beach walk, I can get clean and have a sauna before heading off for a late dinner (via my room for clothes, of course).

Would closing time/set-up at the ML suit my routine?

How do you get from the beach to your room without clothes?
JG

dampsquib

As documented in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ..... the towel has many uses! ;) 

jg

Quote from: dampsquib on October 21, 2015, 12:19:34 PM
As documented in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ..... the towel has many uses! ;)
I hardly ever take a towel to the beach, preferring to dry in the sun (or wind) and shower back at the beachside apartment.
An unfortunate side effect of this is that I forgot to take a towel when I went for a skinny-dip at a textile hotel in France (dressed in a track suit) so that I ended up retrieving a towel from the boot of my car while still naked.
See https://vimeo.com/134223568
JG

bigcountry

Got friends there just now who confirm its now open , but they dont see any change .