Jandia barcelo

Started by phantom72, March 25, 2014, 13:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom72

Can you strip off right in front of the barcelos or do you have to turn left and walk up towards the princess hotels also does anyone know if you can use the saunas naked in the two barcelos thanks

notdeadfred

Phantom72,

Whilst not impossible, nudity is not so common directly in front of the Barcelos. You can turn left as you say, but if you turn right towards the lighthouse you can be naked virtually anywhere on the vast expense of Jandia beach, and there is a stretch which is always totally nude.

Not having stayed at these hotels I can't offer any info about the saunas.

phantom72

That's interesting I have only stayed in club magic life before and I always thought the closer to the light house was less naturist friendly how far do I have to walk out of the barcelo before I can strip off would you say

notdeadfred

Quote from: phantom72 on March 31, 2014, 18:03:59 PM
That's interesting I have only stayed in club magic life before and I always thought the closer to the light house was less naturist friendly how far do I have to walk out of the barcelo before I can strip off would you say

Most of the naturists are between the lighthouse and the Altamarena/Robinson Jandia Playa, with 2 sections of sunbeds dedicated to them. But it's such a wide beach you can find a space of your own and strip off virtually anywhere between there and the Barceló and no-one minds. I've seen a few committed souls walking naked along the whole length of the beach.

phantom72

Robinson jandia playa isn't that to the right of the lighthouse looking out to sea

notdeadfred

Quote from: phantom72 on March 31, 2014, 21:05:29 PM
Robinson jandia playa isn't that to the right of the lighthouse looking out to sea

That's correct.