• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Corrie here I come....

Started by dee-dee, November 26, 2013, 16:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

It only works for free when you have a wifi connection.

Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

dee-dee


Ronnietheblue


KWC

5th April.  1 week
8th August 2 weeks

Christmas/New Year  tbc  :D

Ronnietheblue

Tenerife open darts in April ;D ;D

dee-dee


Ronnietheblue


dee-dee

4 months today will have just taken off  8)

Ronnietheblue


Ronnietheblue


KWC


LISTEN UP HERE GUYS!!

Its only 2 weeks from this Saturday   
(better than saying 3 from yesterday me thinks lol)

HelenR


dee-dee


Ronnietheblue


KWC



Got my on-line boarding passes printed (in duplicate in case a, err case goes missing?)
Car hire booked up!
Seat allocation booked (under duress, as I don't want the kids to sit with strangers.  The wife I wouldn't mind as it would give one of my ears a break lol)
No meals though - rip off and the kids don't like em so in true Scottish style (or is that Yorkshire?) we will treat them to a packet of Space invaders between them and a small robinson shoot juice lol.

Roll on 5th April  :D :D :D :D

HelenR

Space invaders lol do they still sell them lol

You see I would book my seats with him and daughter at front and me at the back to give me peace haha  :o

Ronnietheblue


Can the Man

I was in Corrie yesterday, it's looking good, lots of improvements to public areas and lots of people around.

Ronnietheblue

It's the only place to be Can ;D

Ronnietheblue


Ronnietheblue


dee-dee


Ronnietheblue


Ronnietheblue


KWC


dee-dee


Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue


KWC

15 days


Just 15 more sleeps and we will be walking about Caleta exploring.