• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

How are you feeling?

Started by dee-dee, November 26, 2013, 15:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue


HelenR


dee-dee

I`m good  ;D..apart from my ears  ::)

Ronnietheblue


HelenR


Ronnietheblue


Elite of the forum

Chilled after a few cans of angkor beer

Good stuff 5.2%
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

HelenR

could quite easily have a snooze

Ronnietheblue


Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue


dee-dee

I`ve got that Friday feeling  ;D

Ronnietheblue


vr46

tired been busy with work buts its friday lol :P

vr46

right im not bob ,ronnie, dee can ,h.r, ...im just myself vr take me as i am. :P i work for a living and im not here 24 hours a day i do have another life .... :P

Ronnietheblue

Well said VR. I never doubted you for a second ;D

HelenR


vr46

it seems to me nobody has got anything better to do than trying to guess who i am ...does it really matter take me as i am i dont seem to be taken very welcomeing to this forum  >:(

Ronnietheblue


HelenR


vr46


Ronnietheblue

No I'm not, everybody loves everybody on here

vr46


HelenR

oh yeah you cant half feel the love tickling you sometimes on here  ;) ;)

Ronnietheblue


vr46

love is that wot its called  :P

Ronnietheblue

Definitely, well H loves everyone, I'm not sure about a few. ;D

vr46

so who r u saying ronnie lol  :-* :-*

HelenR

I love people who are nice to me  :-*

vr46