• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

The Roof Goes On - Part 2

Started by woe10, January 29, 2014, 14:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10



I posted this January 16th, 2013.
We just missed the 1st anniversary of the great day.
It's still not functioning as a bus station  :o


Quote from: woe10 on January 16, 2013, 13:42:49 PM

Putting the roof on the new Bus Station in Caleta. Looks like a strong gust of wind, and it´s gone  :o
I hope people used the Traffic Light - Controlled Crossing to get to it.


Brightspark

They'll never open that thing as a bus stop, though I did hear on the grapevine it's being sold off to a British couple who are planning to turn it into a karaoke bar.

woe10

Sounds about right for Caleta. Will it be All Inclusive  :o

Deso

How about a 'drive through' chippy?   ;D  :P
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

KFC I heard when I was there last week.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

glenys

Thia could only happen in Fuerteventura, that why I love it there.  :P

Villan

Noticed they were completing the landscaping around the stop earlier this week and what looked like heavy boxes were being carried into the building . Also noticed 4 Grupo 1844 minibuses parked up.

Can the Man

They were landscaping there last October when I was out there  :o

gattaca66

I'm confident it will all be finished......mañana...y mañana...y mañana!

Captain Sensible

3 Cabildo trucks were on site this morning, and about 13 workers :o.  They were planting trees ::).  I hope they've put a watering system in ;)

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Can the Man

 Hurray, action at last, might be open for me in 2 weeks time.  ;) ;) ;)

Brightspark


bycroft

Yer all WRONGGGGG !!!!!! for it is to be a " J D WETHERRSPOON'S