• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Bicycle to borrow

Started by chimaera, November 22, 2012, 11:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimaera

Hello
We are staying in the caleta colf course villas and wondered if anyone nearby was willing to lend me a mans bicycle ? I can offer a free service [ its one of my jobs, bike mechanic]  or a few beers at the local bar !
We will be there 24thNov  till  8thDec

Be great to find one and maybe meet up.
Graham

woe10

You can rent them in Caleta.  8)

Captain Sensible

Yes several places rent them out - Caleta Cycles, Fuertetrikes and Orlando.

chimaera

Yes I know that . I,m too tight to rent one   ;)
Someone must have a rusty relic that i could borrow !! ??  well... maybe not that bad.   

emmi

And what exactly would happen if you broke it or it got stolen whilst in your possession?? :-X

chimaera

Obviously I would pay for it.