• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

CanaryUK Radio

Started by Spike On Q, July 24, 2013, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike On Q


CanaryUK Radio is a "community" radio station. The staff and presenters give their time without reward in the hope of benefiting the community. The very small amount of revenue raised from local advertising just about pays the costs of running the station. I know all of the presenter cover their own costs which include internet radio bandwidth purchasing, telephone calls, broadcast software, etc.

We have many listeners here in The Islands but also in the UK, Ireland and elsewhere in the world where people like to keep in touch with local news in Fuerteventura and Lanzarote

If you would like to send a cheque to help support this venture you can contact the station at www.canaryuk.com

Spike On Q


admin

I'll leave the plug above but as the site does seek advertisers it has to be considered a competitor.

Sorry Spike - I'll give it a listen though.