Christmas time is a time of reflection for me ,and tonight I am thinking of all the wonderful people that I have met and the friendships that I have formed through this Forum. I remember with great fondness one of the main posters on the old Forum, a lovely man called Woodie who I am sure is still with us all in spirit. Love to Brightspark and Sandie at this time of year, and to all of you who have been so kind in many different ways to me.
I would like to say thank you to the Admin for giving us a place to share information and also help us form friendships on the Island.
I wish you all peace, love and joy this Christmas.
Fi xxxx
(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/gill4_2007/My%20Christmas%20Cards/Christmas%202009/cards.jpg)
On behalf of us drossers a very merry and happy Christmas to you and yours Fi, keep on being so informative, we really do appreciate it. Have a really good new year, all the best.
Ronnie :-* :-*
Ah....thank you Ronnie. Two kisses back to you. :-* :-*
Sharing the lurve. :D ;)
Would just like to echo what Ronnie said Fi, you are a wealth of information, not sure how you manage it, but it is appreciated :) If I need to know anything about the island I don't "Google" it I "Fifi" it ;D
A very Merry Xmas to you and yours from Lynn and myself xx :-*
Brilliant Gymackem, never thought of that FIFI IT, maybe make next years dictionary ;D Merry Christmas to yourself and Lynn ;D
Quote from: ronnietherhino on December 18, 2012, 10:22:32 AM
Brilliant Gymackem, never thought of that FIFI IT, maybe make next years dictionary ;D Merry Christmas to yourself and Lynn ;D
Same to you Ronnie ;D :D
Im just a Fuerte addict. :D :D :D
Thanks Dave. Wishing yourself and Lynn a very happy 1st Christmas in your new home in the sun. :-*
Hi Fi,
I would just like to echo what everybody before me has said, thaqnks for all your help and wealth of knowledge. Even going as far as organising translations etc....
Happy Christmas to you and your family, and who know's maybe we will be on the rock at the same time next year and can meet up for a glass of vino.
(http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t77126.gif)(http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7739_zpsf5f8dd37.gif)
You've not lost that Irish Charm, i see Can ;D Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours :-*
Isnt this great? We are all full of love and feeling Christmassy. :)
Best wishes to you and yours too Can the Man. :-*
Hopefully we will get to meet up some day soon.
Mines a Chardonnay. ;) :) :) :)
Yes fifi you are an encyclopedia when it comes to assistance on many varied subjects.
Long may it continue and yoy and your family have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Thanks a bunch hen (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/KennyCarr_2008/Smilies/110.gif)
Kenny
P.S. I just posted a thread starter on happy Christmas etc, without seeing your one, but im sure there is room for more good wishes.
Quote from: fifi on December 18, 2012, 14:31:29 PM
Isnt this great? We are all full of love and feeling Christmassy. :)
Best wishes to you and yours too Can the Man. :-*
Hopefully we will get to meet up some day soon.
Mines a Chardonnay. ;) :) :) :)
He only buys Guinness Fi. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 14,000 pearl of wisdom. TOP EFFORT, THANKS FIFI :-*
Thanks Kenny. Have a wonderful Christmas and no doubt we will meet some day :-* I must pop over to dross to share some Christmas love there too. :D There sure is plenty of it going around on the General chat section, :D :D :D
Guinness will be just fine Ronnie. Gosh have I reached the 14000 mark? :D Another big one back at you. :-*
Congratulations Fifi on your 14,000th
(http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7758_zps5aa30976.gif)
Gee I really like these smilies (http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7719_zps346ee5e2.gif)
Oh, dont mind Ronnie, I will make an exception and procure you a chardonay (http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7768_zpsc5e31958.gif)
(http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7772_zps701a879a.gif)
Have a good one Fifi!!! After nearly 11 years of living here you still amaze me with the wealth of information you manage to collect and share with us... keep it coming! Annette & Jim :-* xx
Quote from: Can the Man on December 18, 2012, 16:35:13 PM
Congratulations Fifi on your 14,000th
Oh, dont mind Ronnie, I will make an exception and procure you a chardonay (http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/CantheMan1/bth_t7768_zpsc5e31958.gif)
..........................
(http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Holiday/Christmas/4funnies_com_christmas_emoticons_08.gif) :D :D :D
Thanks Can the Man. :-*
Quote from: woodside on December 18, 2012, 20:21:37 PM
Have a good one Fifi!!! After nearly 11 years of living here you still amaze me with the wealth of information you manage to collect and share with us... keep it coming! Annette & Jim :-* xx
Hi Annette hope you all have a lovely sunny Christmas. Keep up the good work yourself. You do a fantastic job.x
(http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Holiday/Christmas/noel027.gif)
Fifi IS a God - Not just a demigod as it states on here...... ;)
Thanks for everything over the years,lots of help to everyone....
Must admit,i miss some of the older guys that don't seem to be on here much nowadays..... :(
Merry Xmas Fi dearest..... :-*
A live fresh Turkey isn't a good idea (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/KennyCarr_2008/Smilies/chicken-32.gif) ;D ;D
All the best Fi, have a good'n. ;)
Merry Christmas Paddster and Carlo. :-* :-*
Have a look at this. Its so sweet. :D
May All Your Christmas Wishes Come True (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0L6LdE1L-Y#)
Cheers Fi, my girlfriend loved that. She's gonna post it on Facebook now. ;)
That is so sweet right enough. :)
Brilliant as always Fi :-*
Merry Christmas Carlo
Thinking back on that video. Who would leave a nice wee dug ootside in that weather :-* :-* (beginning to spoke like can the man noo) :P
I don't do xmas but I'll wish you all a Merry Solstice and a happy New Year and let's hope the New Year is good to us all.
(http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/fifisforumphotos/solsticecard.jpg)
Thanks Waggy and Merry Solstace to you too. :)
A Merry Christmas to you, Fifi and everyone else who uses the Forum.
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k626/FAYMJ2000/Feliz%20Navidad/FelizNavidad_zps85b5e765-1_zps48209a04.jpg)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all
Fi, you are a leg end in your own lifetime. :D
Yvonne and I wish you, yours and everyone on the forum a Merry Xmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year. ;D ;D ;D
Thanks Deso, Captain, Meggie and Ben. Wishing you all a lovely Christmas too. :-*
merry christmas and a very happy new year to you fifi. i,ve said in the past the fuerteventura tourist board should offer you a position somewhere in their department.we need someone working there with a genuine love of the place.here,s hoping.denboy ;) :-*
Wishing you both a lovely Christmas too Denboy. :-*
irish dancing chimps (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PgDUKT0oNg#)
Merry Chimpmas everyone.
Your video reminded me of the night I danced that barefoot in Fuerte and tore BOTH my achilles tendons Waggy. :)
you're not the one with the big smile then?
I was more like the one on the right. ;)
Well, that's me in the middle.
Oh you look very happy Waggy. :D
(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6428/xmasyu.jpg)
Merry Christmas everyone! And lets hope Fuerte has a fantastic 2013 be there in just under 5 weeks :D
Thanks Fifi for your wishes on the walk link and I wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Great New Year.
And as everyone else has said keep the good links coming in, I have really found them helpful, many thanks
Cheers Freda
All the best to everyone.Only 19 days to go before I'll be back in paradise Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
Wishing all of you on the forum a very merry christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
[/b]
Havnt been on for some time as not keen on new site.
(http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/734472_551778441516524_110315260_n.jpg)
today's "the art of sand" shoot :) hope the facebook pic shows ok.
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a happy New year :)
happy christmas to all