Re: WHAT MADE YOU ANGRY TODAY

Started by Ronnietheblue, December 04, 2013, 07:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenR

There was nothing on that Jon, no worse than any other thread?? prob wasn't you, I definitely think is a stirrer on here, would swear but that's not allowed! If carries on people will get fed up and deactivate I'm very close myself

Mr Boo Boo

Quote from: Can the Man on May 12, 2014, 21:40:00 PM
Quote from: Graham. on May 12, 2014, 19:18:46 PM
Mrs G saying that maybe we should have had a week in Caleta over the Easter period arghhhhhhh >:(
Let's hope we can get a week in before Christmas

Aim for Christmas Graham, we are going out on the 19th Dec and back the 3rd Jan. Did it before a few years ago, best Christmas & NewYear ever, apart from the breakin and robbing my pipes .

Went to Caleta on the 4th jan this year really good time as it wasn't too busy, mrs g won't go over the Christmas period due to family etc, I would though

Ronnietheblue

Quote from: xx H xx on May 13, 2014, 06:37:15 AM
There was nothing on that Jon, no worse than any other thread?? prob wasn't you, I definitely think is a stirrer on here, would swear but that's not allowed! If carries on people will get fed up and deactivate I'm very close myself

Could be wrong, but I think there's only 3 people who could have removed it . You , me or admin. Start another Helen and see what happens.

HelenR

I don't know how to delete it?

HelenR

Was still on late last night so somebody must have after then? Forget it, I can't be bothered

Ronnietheblue

Worse things have happened on dross, but we seem to always bounce back. Chin up young H :-*

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

Yeah bet it as. Its frustrating

HelenR

I just can't stand two faced people and stirrers with no sense of humour what so ever  >:( >:( >:(  catch you later going for a run

Ronnietheblue

Enjoy your run Helen, could be in record time this morning ;D

HelenR

Keep getting thrown out of here, sent a pm 3 times and don't think it went

DaveW

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

;D will have to wait and see if said person replies, just thought about it then chucked me out  :(

Ronnietheblue

Forums deffo playing up, keeps logging me out for some reason

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

Mine keeps moving at last minute, so instead of hitting son of dross I'm hitting log out ::)

HelenR

We should have a protest and complain  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Am not well enough today ::) ::)  :(

HelenR

Lol I'll do it on your behalf  :-*

Ronnietheblue

OK then, just be quiet when you do it ;D :-*

HelenR

I,don't want to get everything deleted  >:( >:(

Ronnietheblue

Forum is playing up, maybe it was just a glitch. I've looked and admin weren't here .So I guess that just leaves me. If it was I sincerely apologise, really didn't intend to do it.

HelenR

I don't think you would do it,  if was may have to nip over and tell you off personally  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Look forward to that :-*. I certainly wouldn't do it intentionally Helen.

HelenR

Lol,I know you wouldn't,I know what it's like on here if drunk, I try not to log in now I usually start swearing lol, be right wasn't the biggest thread to go anyway  :-*

Ronnietheblue

I didn't mean it wasn't a big thread, we once had everything wiped, the section was called dross, but it was completely wiped. That's why its now called son of dross.

HelenR

Could be a fault on here you know, mines been playing up all morning, kept saying error last night  ::) should go on the one I sent a link of  :o :o :o

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

:o :o did you register lol I had a look through and seriously couldnt believe what was reading. Some real loons on it  :o