Author Topic: Covid - Some Good news at last!  (Read 3316 times)

Offline paully

Re: Covid - Some Good news at last!
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2021, 19:57:26 PM »
I wasn't aware you two were naturists. Well if you think I'm sharing a beer or two with you while letting it all hang out you got another think coming. :o

Think El Cotillo ;D ;D ;D 8)
I HATE computer thingyss

Offline Buffalo Bill

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2021, 21:29:59 PM »
I have a few German friends in Charco Del Palo who like to party late. Don’t mention the War though otherwise it’s lights out, no more schnapps! Folklore has it Adolf himself was holed up here after WW2. They dropped him off the submarine en route to Cofete and he decided to stay, apparently he was partial to floating on his back in the natural Piscina wearing nothing but his silly moustache. You can visit his ex residence known affectionately as ‘Casa Eva’ which is now open as a Museum. Entrance free if you show your German Passport!

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2021, 21:29:59 PM »

Offline paully

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2021, 08:03:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Vivid description matey....You`ve brightened up me day already 8)..Might be September keep some beers cold..
I HATE computer thingyss

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2021, 08:47:40 AM »
I remember there was a big stir on this very forum a few years ago regarding naturist etiquette. In the blue corner we had the 'we should be able to go anywhere we like naked' brigade. In the red corner were the cover up in beach bars and other public areas supporters. It got a little heated to say the least. If I remember I think it ended in stalemate with the use of baby wipes part of the eventual deal.

Adolf a naturist lol...the mind boggles.  ;)

Offline paully

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2021, 12:45:23 PM »
I remember there was a big stir on this very forum a few years ago regarding naturist etiquette. In the blue corner we had the 'we should be able to go anywhere we like naked' brigade. In the red corner were the cover up in beach bars and other public areas supporters. It got a little heated to say the least. If I remember I think it ended in stalemate with the use of baby wipes part of the eventual deal.

Adolf a naturist lol...the mind boggles.  ;)

I remember that. Basically two polar opposites trying to score points off each other and neither side ever likely to win. Fuerte is known for being the most naturist friendly Island. Most people who are naturists ( proper ones) are reasonable, don`t want to cause offence , always stick to the codes and behave themselves. Live and let live..

As for Adolf?..who knows the old FKK was very popular and encouraged in those days in Germany...Still the same today thats why Jandia is still known as `Munich by the Sea` ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:47:40 PM by paully »
I HATE computer thingyss