Author Topic: The Forum  (Read 333 times)

Offline who me

The Forum
« on: July 01, 2020, 04:39:06 AM »
I've been off the forum for a number of years due to bullying by a few fascist anti EU Brits and their abusive and threatening behaviour. I see that like the UK the forum has shrunk to a shadow of its former self. The UK staggers under a Buffoon leader and government team who are responsible for the highest death rate from Covid 19 in the world. They also stagger towards a  disastrous departure from the EU leaving England a has been community with no friends and no future for its population. Sad that both the Forum and England  like lemings are jumping over the edge of a cliff and there is nothing to stop them, unless Keir Starmer who looks and behaves like a serious politician not a clown, can pull the English back from the edge

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 04:42:20 AM by who me »

Offline Logitechtom

• Birmingham/El Cotillo 50/50
Re: The Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 08:09:57 AM »
Sounds to me very much like someone under a false identity trying to get the forum back into those awful days. A rather poor attempt to stir up trouble.

Folks, dont rise to this pathetic bait. Ignore the clown please.

Tom.

My Community

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 08:09:57 AM »

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »
Welcome back Sir. Fortunately, the fascist right wing element of the Forum appear to have moved on to another platform to express their anti EU dialogue. Alas, there are a few left who think they are the Forum Police and would like to stifle free speech, humour and any form of political opinion. As for Boris Cummings. His inept handling of Coronavirus has illustrated once again his lack of leadership & constant U Turning. Let’s see how he will stop the U.K. from plunging into the worst recession of all time. An incredible trade deal with the US no doubt. His days are surely numbered.

Offline who me

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »
I came onto this forum in 1993 and was here for many years. At one time during the Brexit debate a gun was mentioned and threats issued against me - hence my withdrawal

The last thing I want is a forum full of nasty people - so lets see how it goes -your response LTom is reminiscent of the old days. your personal insult typical. If you have reason to disagree with me you have the option to reply not just throw insults

We shall see if the forum is truly a "FORUM" or just the mouthpiece for a few bully boys as it was before

Who Me

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 13:02:28 PM »
I came onto this forum in 1993 and was here for many years. At one time during the Brexit debate a gun was mentioned and threats issued against me - hence my withdrawal

The last thing I want is a forum full of nasty people - so lets see how it goes -your response LTom is reminiscent of the old days. your personal insult typical. If you have reason to disagree with me you have the option to reply not just throw insults

We shall see if the forum is truly a "FORUM" or just the mouthpiece for a few bully boys as it was before

Who Me

This forum has improved tremendously of late, unfortunately, there are still some dubious characters on here but not as many as there, it is much quieter as many have moved to the new forum which is better moderated and will not allow non Fuerteventura post, but is still a good place for info and whats going on in Fuerteventura, In its old form this forum was destined to end up where it did and unfortunately many people who were regular contributors on here have not appeared on the new forum, this should be a forum and one that allows open debate, but not allow personal abuse because of one's views, personally I am and always was opposed to the EU, but that is my opinion, and I am never going to change that, Johnson? probably the best of a not great selection of people to lead the country, again my personal opinion, Anyway welcome back

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 15:45:06 PM »
Agree with logitechtom. Fake post from a fake poster, trying to whip up old  EU/ brexit issues. CDF is already on the hook...no surprise there.

Not an insult by the way I assure you...just an opinion.

Offline Archer

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 18:56:45 PM »
Welcome back, Spike. How was Skegness?

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 21:11:30 PM »
Sounds about right...

Offline who me

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »
So it is still the home of a few right wing bully boys. Bye folks

May I suggest as I leave for that this forum removes Fuerteventura from its title as it has absolutely nothing to do with the Island.

My Community

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 06:58:34 AM »
So it is still the home of a few right wing bully boys. Bye folks

May I suggest as I leave for that this forum removes Fuerteventura from its title as it has absolutely nothing to do with the Island.

You might have invoked a bit of sympathy spike if your first post back had'nt been politically provocative and with not a word about Fuerteventura. But then you never did see where you were going wrong.

Offline admin

• Fuerteventura.com
  • Administrator
  • Fuerteventura Forum Admin
    • Fuerteventura.com
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 09:16:33 AM »
Ok folks lets stop this right there and move on. We can see where this is heading already. Topic locked
Fuerteventura information including beaches, resorts, maps, weather, accommodation and more! https://www.fuerteventura.com