Author Topic: Ryanair refunds  (Read 1749 times)

Offline beachlife

Ryanair refunds
« on: May 01, 2020, 12:19:24 PM »
Just a heads up if anyone is thinking of booking a flight be aware that RA have stated they will be grounding all flights till July. You will see on their website that you can book flights from the middle of May & all of June. So it is likely that if you book a flight in those periods, you will probably not fly.You will be offered a voucher which you can take for a future flight or a cash refund. RA have informed people if you take the refund you will not get it till the Covid19 situation is resolved so it may be some time before you get a refund. So it might be best to wait till July before you book a flight as things may be clearer then. Who knows which companies will even fly from Fuerteventura from July onwards, although Jet2 have stated they will recommence flights from July 17th

Offline Roar of the Rovers

• domestic goddess is our Jon
Re: Ryanair refunds
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 16:23:08 PM »
RA cancelled my flights for 15th May and 19th May wasnt offered a voucher just a refund or a rebook ,looked for sept one date was €322 on way  ;D ;D ;D
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

My Community

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 16:23:08 PM »

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 06:12:55 AM »
So after applying for a refund RA have now sent me another Email  offering me a voucher,so I've applied for that aswell .

Offline beachlife

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 17:40:19 PM »
So after applying for a refund RA have now sent me another Email  offering me a voucher,so I've applied for that aswell .

I was asked for the refund & then sent another email offering a voucher.

I may be wrong but as I understand it, if you accept the refund then they will not give you a refund. Its either a rebooking flight, voucher or a refund. You can`t pick 2 out of 3 its O`Leary not Meat Loaf we are dealing with. Think if you have accepted the voucher you will be without a refund.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 19:20:03 PM »
I wanted a voucher to start with but wasnt offered it so choose  a refund but when they sent me another email offering a voucher I choose that so will see what happens ,it makes no difference  to me I'm not worried about the money,@its paid for and that's it.