Pre existing

Started by dp600, June 16, 2020, 10:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Any one know if you can get insurance  for residency if you have pre existing condition?.
Than You.


Probably yes, but will depend on the pre-existing condition, your best course of action is to contact a health insurance provider and ask them, you will then have a base from which to move forward.



Quote from: dp600 on June 21, 2020, 08:04:37 AM
thank You.

I am a little bit late on this one, but there are always health insurance companies who will take you but it depends how much it costs! If the condition is common they may just exclude it from the cover of your policy.

I have Adeslas and you may want to read the 2nd half of my post here:

My advice would be that if you are worried you won't be able to get the insurance you need for residency and the companies do quote stupid prices then just don't tell them and they will give you the policy but you can't legally go and use it then can you? so you will just be paying for the insurance certificate to be able to register with the Nacional police. Adeslas do the first two months free if you want to go down this route, then after 12 months of legal residence in Spain, you can apply to pay the â,¬60/month charge for use of the Spanish national health system which of course does not exclude any pre-existing conditions!