Naturist Accomodation in Corralejo

Started by pc121, April 17, 2014, 09:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pc121

Hi All,

We are off to sunny Fuerty again next week ;D ;D. As always we are staying in El Cottilo but we do like to visit Corralejo for a meal and a drink at least once on our holiday. Rather than getting a taxi back we thought about staying over for a night, maybe even two. We did this before staying at Infinity which was amazing but we would like to try somewhere new.

Can anyone help with suggestions for short stay naturist accommodation close to the town centre???

Thanks in anticipation

PC121

suendrob

jg

If all else fails and you don't mind eating early, the last bus back is at 9 p.m.
JG

SoCal

Gran  Hotel Natura. Right on the far eastern side of the town, right on the beach. I'm still waiting for someone to write a review on this place.

And the report was just posted under Corralejo Hotels! Thanks to the T-man for the detailed information.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

pc121

Thanks guys.....will look into your suggestions.

JG, we love the peace and quite of El Cotillo, but do like a late one with a couple of glasses of wine now and again. Staying over avoids all the hassle of a taxi back to the village then the bus next day to pick up the abandoned car!!!

Looking forward to some hot sun on our skins and lazing by the lagoons....................although it's sunny here  at the moment, but cool!!

Thanks again
PC121 

isleswing

medsailor

A report on the Gran Hotel Natura - simple - just great.

isleswing

I know the Corralejo Beach Hotel has recently been improved. Maybe they still do overnight stays?
They were never naturist, but a sea-facing balcony could be good.

pc121

Hi All,

Again thanks for the assistance..........will let you know how it turns out......if I can remember!!!

PC121 ;) ;) ;)