Could you please take Can with you ;D

Trumpy

Ronnietheblue

just a break for the journey would be nice ;D

Can the Man

Trumpy

Can the Man

Trumpy

Bought a house on the hill last March in Caleta, Villas Artenara. White ones with Green roofs at the T junction

Can the Man

Very good, I'm in Esmeralda, the light brown (kind of peach/orange colour) and white coloured apartments that you see on the left when you approach the first roundabout in Calete (the one with the castle tower), near the new bus station.

More importantly, across the road from the Paradise Club  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Trumpy

Think I know the ones doesn't Skully from the slap live in them.

Can't say I've ever been Paradise club, is that the gentlemans bar

Can the Man

Not sure where Skully lives, but its the first apartments on the left as you head down towards Fado

and yes that is the gentlemans club, there is also another one up the hill nearer to you. ;)

Trumpy

Didn't know that. Are they just Lap dancing bars or more of the personal services  :o

Can the Man

Full on knocking shop up the hill, not sure about the paradise club, not been in it yet.

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man

Captain Sensible

I'm sure that Can might have been to have a look! ;D  They advertise their personal services on the Caleta street map.  It's on the outside road, south of the Montecastillo Center.

What number in Artenara are you Trumpy?

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man

I never got to visit it last October (Paradise Club that is), I had planned to visit with Paddy but he let me down.

Fifi did try to get in one night for a look but they wouldn't let women in, they said it was a club for men.

Can the Man

Trumpy is that you or your folks on your profile pictures ?.

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man

Trumpy

Tis me and me partner Mum and dad are in their 70's

Can the Man

Fine looking woman, watch out for young Ronnie there if gets her on the forum, he'll be swooning after her. ;D ;D ;D

Trumpy

Yep that she is and you can see her singing Carpenters in most kareoke bars in town especdially the Slap

Can the Man

I'll be watching out for her then.