Corralejo 28th April for a week

Started by kaynig, January 30, 2013, 22:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaynig

Anyone going to Corralejo during above dates. Would be good to meet up for the  beach or bars with another couple. We are 49/58 but quite young in our outlook on life.

arnieculane1

Hi depending how our first trial week goes , we shall be back on the 7th to 21st april , then away for 6 weeks then back for 2 weeks every two months

Arnie n Dawn

BoyGymFuerteventura

Hello,

I'm a guy living in fuerteventura 29, clean, good body, nice and quiet who loves naturism, the curiosity and pleasure.

I am serious and discreet.

Couples or girls of any age who wish to enjoy my company contact me.

We can talk and enjoy a day at the beach nude

Corralejo, cotillo, costa calma and jandia Beach and other areas I have car.

xikogymkam@hotmail.es

Kisses.

arnieculane1

Hello

Its not that sort of company that we are looking for .

Thanks Anyway

Can the Man

Quote from: BoyGymFuerteventura on February 01, 2013, 12:16:13 PM

Hello,

I'm a guy living in fuerteventura 29, clean, good body, nice and quiet who loves naturism, the curiosity and pleasure.

I am serious and discreet.

Couples or girls of any age who wish to enjoy my company contact me.

We can talk and enjoy a day at the beach nude

Corralejo, cotillo, costa calma and jandia Beach and other areas I have car.

xikogymkam@hotmail.es

Kisses.

Arnie there's a simple solution to this kind of number two called

'Report to Moderator'

MinRich

The post from the Gym boy above is exactly why we object to posting naked photos on this forum . It is a continuing problem as many people believe naked means sex . Naturism means Swingers and Sex ! Hence the argument on the "where you draw the line" thread

Voldermort

Well said Minrich and too true, idiots like the `Boy Gigolo` give us a bad name......why Admin doesn`t ban him I don`t know, they must be aware of his posts...They are all the same

SoCal

Quote from: MinRich on February 01, 2013, 17:24:22 PM
The post from the Gym boy above is exactly why we object to posting naked photos on this forum . It is a continuing problem as many people believe naked means sex . Naturism means Swingers and Sex ! Hence the argument on the "where you draw the line" thread

Are you suggesting that jg's photo of himself by a pagan holiday tree is an invitation for a hookup and an orgy? Never thought of that. ;-)

(It is important to laugh at oneself - I seem to be doing it far too often as I age.)

edited once of many times for grammar, which is never properly correct
Biking and beaches - total freedom

arnieculane1