British Girl, 2, Drowns in Spanish Holiday Villa

Started by woe10, August 09, 2012, 23:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

British girl, 2, dies on holiday in Spain after falling into swimming pool at villa where she was staying with family.

The young mother fell asleep while the girl played. I thought it was the law for private villas to have a fence around the pool. Looking around the villas on the Golf Course in Caleta. I havenĀ“t seen one pool fenced in. Surely this would make any insurance null and void. People with small children should be aware of this when renting a villa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185922/British-girl-2-dies-holiday-Spain-falling-swimming-pool-villa-staying-family.html#ixzz235aUm9JM

fifi

Poor wee thing. My heart goes out to the family. I will never forget the time when  a friend of mine had to resussitate that little boy Miguel on my complex. I had to try and console his Mother while he was being worked on for half an hour. She was only in her twenties too. We werent worth tuppence after it. Our legs were like jelly.

Our pool was fairly full and no one even noticed him until he was floating. He had managed to take his armbands off.