Car Hire

Started by skin, July 31, 2012, 20:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skin

Captain or Fifi you might be able to answer this one   :) there is a car hire company a few doors down from Caleta Gardens am i right in thinking it is called Cabrera Medina ? i have allways hired a car from this office but just went onto the wedsite i have saved in my favorites and it is not what i expected either the website has changed or the car hire company hope you can put me right   :-*

swl

Cabrera Medina is part of CICAR and so are Payless.

fifi

Hi Skin, sorry I dont know the name. :)

JO52

We booked with cabrera medina not so long ago and they were so cheap it was not true. Look them up on google. The saving compared to cicar was a lot.

lionfish

My answer "Cicar" was to the quaetion about the car hire company just below Caleta Gardens - which was based on the question Skin asked! I agree that Cabrera Medina and Payless are usually cheaper. In the case of Payless, their office is at the airport. As far as I know Cabrera Medina do not have offices on Fuerteventura, but cars booked via their website can be collected at Cicar offices on Fuerteventura.

skin

this is the address i have for the car hire company C.C Villa Florida-C/ Juan Ramon Soto Morales S/N  35630 is this near Caleta Gardens ?

Can the Man

Skin,

I have used all 3 on different occasions, they are all part of the same company, and all have different offers at different times, so it pays to check all 3 sites.

CICARS is the office in Caleta

Have a nice holiday  8)

Captain Sensible

Skin, I confirm that Lionfish and Ca the Man are correct - it is the CICAR Office that you are referring to, and Lionfish has given you their website.