• Welcome to the oldest running Fuerteventura Forum.
 

Place in the sun

Started by Ivemovedon, February 05, 2016, 19:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivemovedon

Watched every episode on Fuerte over the years. One of the first portrayed Clive Walker as an ethical Corralejo based Estate Agent. I doubt anyone remembers him but he and another feller took a lot of gullible folk to the cleaners. Memories eh?

col328

I met Clive a long time ago when he was cleaning apartments, before becoming an estate agent.

Ivemovedon

Yes i met him too. Remember vividly one night when the wife and i were sitting in Rogues Gallery and both thought how much a photo on the wall of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector looked his spitting image. He couldn't have had a more fitting place for his portrait.

cockney

Clive was just one of a long list of dishonist apartment managers who would regularly let  your apartment without your knowledge. The only honest one I met was Tina and her husband Brian who were unfortunately murdered.

Tamkid

I remember that case well, terrible event to happen to such a lovely couple.