Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: fifi on June 16, 2012, 12:45:42 PM

Title: Baby Camel born in Oasis Park Zoo
Post by: fifi on June 16, 2012, 12:45:42 PM
(http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/fifisforumphotos/264800-1p.jpg)



The baby camel born in Oasis Park Zoo has been named Tim by Facebook users. He weighed 33 kilos and measured 120 centimeters tall.

Mother and baby both doing well.[:D]
Title:
Post by: Captain Sensible on June 16, 2012, 12:52:27 PM
I think a camel is born every week at Oasis Park, as they've got so many there!

I won a years free entry for Oasis Park after winning their competition to name the new baby giraffe last summer - I called it Nakuru.
Title:
Post by: fifi on June 16, 2012, 12:53:14 PM
Very good. Nice name. What does it mean?[:)]
Title:
Post by: Captain Sensible on June 16, 2012, 12:54:58 PM
I named it after a town in Kenya.
Title:
Post by: fifi on June 16, 2012, 12:57:14 PM
Very good. It has a nice ring to it as a name for an animal.[:)]
Title:
Post by: Captain Sensible on June 16, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
I went to see him last week, and shouted his name.  He just ignored me!!!  Or perhaps I was calling the wrong one!
Title:
Post by: fifi on June 16, 2012, 13:01:48 PM
How rude of him.[:D][:D][:D]