Getting a bit tired of all the pharmacy spam on this site. Surely it's possible for some admin person to delete it??
Quote from: bedouin on June 09, 2016, 19:13:28 PM
Getting a bit tired of all the pharmacy spam on this site. Surely it's possible for some admin person to delete it??
Agree wholeheartedly
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think admin has posted anything or taken any administrative action on the site since December last year. If the 'spambots' get into any of the regularly used parts of the site without action, it will kill it overnight, which would be a shame! Could be on borrowed time..?!
Admin's profile shows active at 06.30 today so it beggars the question, 'why no action on this?' I did report the first few when they appeared but got fed up with doing that as nothing happened - thought Admin would have taken the initiative.