Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat => Topic started by: Ivemovedon on February 05, 2016, 19:31:31 PM

Title: Place in the sun
Post by: Ivemovedon on February 05, 2016, 19:31:31 PM
Watched every episode on Fuerte over the years. One of the first portrayed Clive Walker as an ethical Corralejo based Estate Agent. I doubt anyone remembers him but he and another feller took a lot of gullible folk to the cleaners. Memories eh?
Title: Re: Place in the sun
Post by: col328 on February 05, 2016, 20:43:50 PM
I met Clive a long time ago when he was cleaning apartments, before becoming an estate agent.
Title: Re: Place in the sun
Post by: Ivemovedon on February 05, 2016, 21:33:47 PM
Yes i met him too. Remember vividly one night when the wife and i were sitting in Rogues Gallery and both thought how much a photo on the wall of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector looked his spitting image. He couldn't have had a more fitting place for his portrait.
Title: Re: Place in the sun
Post by: cockney on February 07, 2016, 16:24:39 PM
Clive was just one of a long list of dishonist apartment managers who would regularly let  your apartment without your knowledge. The only honest one I met was Tina and her husband Brian who were unfortunately murdered.
Title: Re: Place in the sun
Post by: Tamkid on February 07, 2016, 17:54:24 PM
I remember that case well, terrible event to happen to such a lovely couple.