keith edwards
Newcomer
Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0
Posts: 8
With us since
10/11/2009
ADSL and Internet connection
« on: Today at 14:52:45 »
QuoteModifyRemove
Hi
Hi all
I'm looking at getting WIFI into our apartment in Costa Calma and have Europa advising on what packages they have.
The 8mb adsl at 28.95 plus Telefonica/Movistar landline at 14.34 with some free uk tv channels looks good.
They want a one off sign up fee of 29.95 plus 129.95 for a set top box so that the free tv channels can be watched on the TV and not just on a computer.
If I have a fairly new 'smart tv' which has Internet connectivity would I still require the set top box to watch the free channels on the TV ?
I'm a non techie so would appreciate any advice you can give.
Many thanks
Keith
Report to moderator 90.208.223.173
Advertise Here