Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: woe10 on January 29, 2014, 14:45:08 PM

Title: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: woe10 on January 29, 2014, 14:45:08 PM


I posted this January 16th, 2013.
We just missed the 1st anniversary of the great day.
It's still not functioning as a bus station  :o


Quote from: woe10 on January 16, 2013, 13:42:49 PM

Putting the roof on the new Bus Station in Caleta. Looks like a strong gust of wind, and it´s gone  :o
I hope people used the Traffic Light - Controlled Crossing to get to it.

(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2821/roofgt.jpg)
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Brightspark on January 29, 2014, 15:19:02 PM
They'll never open that thing as a bus stop, though I did hear on the grapevine it's being sold off to a British couple who are planning to turn it into a karaoke bar.
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: woe10 on January 29, 2014, 21:53:28 PM
Sounds about right for Caleta. Will it be All Inclusive  :o
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Deso on January 29, 2014, 22:14:09 PM
How about a 'drive through' chippy?   ;D  :P
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: IsThisForumStillGoingWow on January 29, 2014, 22:29:45 PM
KFC I heard when I was there last week.
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: glenys on January 30, 2014, 10:00:08 AM
Thia could only happen in Fuerteventura, that why I love it there.  :P
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Villan on January 31, 2014, 08:42:46 AM
Noticed they were completing the landscaping around the stop earlier this week and what looked like heavy boxes were being carried into the building . Also noticed 4 Grupo 1844 minibuses parked up.
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Can the Man on February 01, 2014, 01:13:24 AM
They were landscaping there last October when I was out there  :o
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: gattaca66 on February 01, 2014, 12:11:08 PM
I'm confident it will all be finished......mañana...y mañana...y mañana!
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Captain Sensible on February 28, 2014, 20:48:51 PM
3 Cabildo trucks were on site this morning, and about 13 workers :o.  They were planting trees ::).  I hope they've put a watering system in ;)
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Deso on February 28, 2014, 23:51:31 PM
KFC at last.   ;D  ;D  ;D
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Can the Man on March 01, 2014, 01:09:50 AM
 Hurray, action at last, might be open for me in 2 weeks time.  ;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: Brightspark on March 01, 2014, 09:48:46 AM
(http://s14.postimg.org/4cafrpu75/roofgt.jpg)
Title: Re: The Roof Goes On - Part 2
Post by: bycroft on March 01, 2014, 11:25:11 AM
Yer all WRONGGGGG !!!!!! for it is to be a " J D WETHERRSPOON'S