Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: basdebruijn on December 05, 2013, 18:00:14 PM

Title: 2 hardworking volunteers offered on Fuerteventura
Post by: basdebruijn on December 05, 2013, 18:00:14 PM
We are coming to Fuerteventura in Feb/March and we were wondering if you can use our volunteering work.

At the moment we are working at El Cabrito on La Gomera. We love it over here, but our goal before we left Holland was to see more islands. And we would still love to see Fuerteventura and work there. So if you like some help or you know someone who might need help...here we are.

First I will tell you some things about us.

I (Bas) am 30, I'm working on a campsite in Holland during the summer and used to be a sports teacher in Dutch schools. On the camping I work in the kitchen (washing dishes), I clean caravans, wooden cabins and the restaurant. I work in the garden, receive guests, repair things and do some painting. A little bit of everything. I love nature and playing djembe.
Marina is 25 and during the summer she cleans old people's houses and takes care of them. She finished a marketing study and worked in several nice shops. She likes nature, animals and she loves to dance.

Together we are spending the winter for the second time on the Canarian Islands. We worked on several finca's. We cleaned houses, painted them and worked in the garden and kitchen.
We would love to work at a place like yours for a period. You will get 50 hours of hard work from us each week and in return for that we would like to have a place to stay and some food. We are capable of all kinds of work. Like gardening, cleaning, painting and everything more that you can think of. We would love to do that. We are really looking for a place like where we can contribute something and bring our energy in.

We got reference letters from our previous working adress and you can also call Liesbeth in La Laja, La Gomera. Please feel free to ask anything that you want to know more about us. And of course it's no problem for us to give you a call.

We speak English, German, a little bit Spanish, Dutch and a bit French.

Many greets,
Bas de Bruijn
&
Marina Steenbergen

basdebruijn@live.nl
Title: Re: 2 hardworking volunteers offered on Fuerteventura
Post by: TamaraEnLaPlaya on December 05, 2013, 23:43:18 PM
Have you tried this?:

http://www.workaway.info/ (http://www.workaway.info/)