Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => TV, Internet, Computers & Phones => Topic started by: cphoto on December 03, 2013, 10:03:11 AM

Title: Re tune ?
Post by: cphoto on December 03, 2013, 10:03:11 AM
Hi
I have had a basic satellite system for many years, I now find I only have CNN and Food Channels. Now as TV is a dark art to me, and I hear that things have all changed, is it that I just need a re tune, alignment or is it dead ?

Are there are any recommendations as to TV engineers in Corralejo, or who someone might be able to help.

Thanks
Title: Re: Re tune ?
Post by: fourthwisemonkey on December 04, 2013, 21:27:36 PM
pm me....can advise you exactly on what may be problem. sorry but will not publish my mobile on here
Title: Re: Re tune ?
Post by: cjw29 on February 26, 2014, 14:55:26 PM
HI

I have to same problem cphoto and am over again in four weeks.  Can anyone suggest what I do to regain my channels.  Total TV, Satellite novice

Thanks
Title: Re: Re tune ?
Post by: wavell ave on February 26, 2014, 16:01:48 PM
digital dave is your man, he has cured all my problems at a good cost, just go on line enter  his name all the info is there .