Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => TV, Internet, Computers & Phones => Topic started by: sandazza44 on November 17, 2013, 18:15:41 PM

Title: How can I get WIFI in a rented Villa with no wifi available in Tamaragua?
Post by: sandazza44 on November 17, 2013, 18:15:41 PM
HI All

Will be visiting for 2 weeks in December and the villa we are renting does not have wifi, so does anyone know if you are able to rent a dongle or connect to wifi on a pay as you go basis?

Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated

Many Thanks

Title: Re: How can I get WIFI in a rented Villa with no wifi available in Tamaragua?
Post by: Deso on November 17, 2013, 20:48:30 PM
CanaryNet have coverage on Tamaragua so you may be able to use that?

http://www.canarynet-hotspots.com/index.html (http://www.canarynet-hotspots.com/index.html)

http://www.canarynet-hotspots.com/Hotspots_Tamaragua_Corralejo.jpg (http://www.canarynet-hotspots.com/Hotspots_Tamaragua_Corralejo.jpg)
Title: Re: How can I get WIFI in a rented Villa with no wifi available in Tamaragua?
Post by: PHo on November 18, 2013, 10:06:51 AM
Vodafone shop in Corrie will sell you a dongle. I can't remember the exact price but something like 1G for 25 euros valid for a month, and other smaller amounts. Fine unless you want to stream video. Details on their Spanish website, I'm sure.