Not my vid but thought some may like a look at these. The thread I posted these on before I have locked and will drop down so just in case anyone hasn't seen these here they are again :) Taken early morning I think by the shadows and the skies.
"Caleta-De-Fuste" Fuerteventura, With Paul Gillies ~singing~ Everybody's Changing.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDddV62oXjI#)
Thank you for re-posting Hev wanted to comment before but it all got a bit silly on the other thread. I just wanted to say that I too think the photos are early morning shots as the bars and shops are shut also think they are taken in the winter because the ground looks wet in some. Some are quite old for instance Cervaza Fado Rock was turned to The Dubliner and has since closed, the photo near Florida villas doesn't have Aberdeen Steak house on the corner and 15 is no longer next to Pieros. This is not all thats changed I'm sure others on here can spot some more.