Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: fifi on August 11, 2013, 14:37:47 PM

Title: Rezoning plans for the Antigua area (Caleta etc)
Post by: fifi on August 11, 2013, 14:37:47 PM
Rezoning maps and  expropriation information,  etc. for  the Antigua area  (Caleta etc) are now on the Ayuntamientos website if anyone wants to have a look to see if there are any changes to the way their properties are being classed. http://www.ayto-antigua.es/ayuntamiento/ordenacion-urbana (http://www.ayto-antigua.es/ayuntamiento/ordenacion-urbana)
Title: Re: Rezoning plans for the Antigua area (Caleta etc)
Post by: fifi on August 11, 2013, 14:58:50 PM
I am useless at reading maps, but they seem to show a cut off line for the coastal laws act.  Villa owners  can apply now for a license to do holiday lettings as far as I am aware if they are 200 metres from the coast. I must look again but I think that is the line that is being shown on the map.