Can anybody suggest the most accurate weather forecast website that covers jandia
Going next week as keen to see what weather we are likely to have
Quote from: sally27 on April 30, 2013, 09:20:26 AM
Can anybody suggest the most accurate weather forecast website that covers jandia
Going next week as keen to see what weather we are likely to have
Wouldn't bother to be honest, gonna be hot during the day and a little cooler at night so take some light jumpers / cardigans
You could work your way through forecasts but they're all different and rarely right in my opinion, the only weather forecasts I ever paid attention to were weather warnings issued by the authorities and I lost count on how many times they were wrong.
Thanks guessed that may be the case
Hot during the day is good
Quote from: sally27 on April 30, 2013, 10:15:25 AM
Thanks guessed that may be the case
Hot during the day is good
Most use eltiempo: http://www.eltiempo.es/ (http://www.eltiempo.es/)
Seems to be amongst the most popular but like I say, personally I wouldn't depend on anything too accurate from any forecast
I would go along with what Brightspark has said. The last three days here in Corralejo have been very overcast, windy and cool. Cold at night too, so much so, a few of us were saying the other night that it's the coldest it's been since January. The sun did peep through momentarily before but not for long. Shame after the heatwave we had.