Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: Spike On Q on December 20, 2012, 20:26:37 PM

Title: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: Spike On Q on December 20, 2012, 20:26:37 PM
Can someone flying out this weekend please bring 1lb of fresh sprouts. Evidently frozen ones won't do, we've traveled miles around Fuerteventura looking for fresh sprouts, it's been a NIGHTMARE!

We will meet you anywhere on the Island to do the exchange - I'll wear a false beard just in case the Guardia are looking!
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: fifi on December 20, 2012, 23:56:27 PM
Guess what I had for dinner.....sprouts....mmmmm


There must be someone going over for Christmas that can bring a supply of greens to this hungry man. :D

Go on make his Christmas and bring him a bag. :)
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: duncolm on December 21, 2012, 11:29:11 AM
Could this be a new business opportunity? Setting up fruit & veg stalls in departure lounges?
;)
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: Ronnietheblue on December 21, 2012, 11:42:31 AM
I know westhamrule is flying out Sat(tomorrow) could PM him
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: KWC on December 21, 2012, 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: fifi on December 20, 2012, 23:56:27 PM
Guess what I had for dinner.....sprouts....mmmmm


There must be someone going over for Christmas that can bring a supply of greens to this hungry man. :D

Go on make his Christmas and bring him a bag. :)

Said I would bring them over. If the flights were arranged for me  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: fifi on December 21, 2012, 13:06:11 PM
Quote from: REDCARDRON on December 21, 2012, 11:42:31 AM
I know westhamrule is flying out Sat(tomorrow) could PM him

Brilliant. :)
Title: Re: SPROUT ALERT!
Post by: fifi on December 21, 2012, 13:06:49 PM
Quote from: KWC54 on December 21, 2012, 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: fifi on December 20, 2012, 23:56:27 PM
Guess what I had for dinner.....sprouts....mmmmm


There must be someone going over for Christmas that can bring a supply of greens to this hungry man. :D

Go on make his Christmas and bring him a bag. :)

Said I would bring them over. If the flights were arranged for me  ;D ;D ;D

.....................

You are on standby so Kenny. ;)