Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: Thong Man 007 on December 02, 2012, 11:19:40 AM

Title: My Holiday
Post by: Thong Man 007 on December 02, 2012, 11:19:40 AM
Hi all
I'm out on holiday in the sun and rain of corralejo.
If you want some company come and have a Nude sunbath and swim with me at my Villa pool this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon.
I am at Villa No8 opposite Tiffany's cafe.
Next to hotel Papagayo.
Whistle at the gate and I will let you in.
Come And have a coffee.
  Hope to see you.
Title: Re: My Holiday
Post by: zedzedeleven on December 02, 2012, 11:31:37 AM
quote < Whistle at the gate >
Colonel Bogey do ?
Title: Re: My Holiday
Post by: wonkybobby on December 02, 2012, 18:46:17 PM
did u get many turn up
Title: Re: My Holiday
Post by: meggie on December 02, 2012, 19:29:48 PM
All non whistlers