Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: fatherted on November 23, 2012, 15:28:34 PM

Title: 40 years of marriage
Post by: fatherted on November 23, 2012, 15:28:34 PM
After 40 years of marriage A few home truths have come to light.




After being married for 40 years, I took a

careful look at my wife one day and said,

"Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a

junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a

10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep

every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a £500,000.00 home, a £35,000.00

car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but

I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems

to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me

to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she

would make sure that I would once again be living

in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on

a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and

white TV.


Aren't older women great? They really know
how to solve an old guy's problems.