Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: chimaera on November 22, 2012, 11:55:55 AM

Title: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: chimaera on November 22, 2012, 11:55:55 AM
Hello
We are staying in the caleta colf course villas and wondered if anyone nearby was willing to lend me a mans bicycle ? I can offer a free service [ its one of my jobs, bike mechanic]  or a few beers at the local bar !
We will be there 24thNov  till  8thDec

Be great to find one and maybe meet up.
Graham
Title: Re: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: woe10 on November 22, 2012, 14:38:03 PM
You can rent them in Caleta.  8)
Title: Re: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: Captain Sensible on November 22, 2012, 14:45:25 PM
Yes several places rent them out - Caleta Cycles, Fuertetrikes and Orlando.
Title: Re: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: chimaera on November 22, 2012, 15:06:23 PM
Yes I know that . I,m too tight to rent one   ;)
Someone must have a rusty relic that i could borrow !! ??  well... maybe not that bad.   
Title: Re: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: emmi on November 22, 2012, 19:37:38 PM
And what exactly would happen if you broke it or it got stolen whilst in your possession?? :-X
Title: Re: Bicycle to borrow
Post by: chimaera on November 22, 2012, 22:00:12 PM
Obviously I would pay for it.