Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: littledogs on September 09, 2012, 14:20:43 PM

Title: Anyone wants a puppy?
Post by: littledogs on September 09, 2012, 14:20:43 PM
I'm giving away my 5 months old golden retriever - cockerspaniel mix puppy. She's a lovely dog, really friendly and wild, needs a lot of activity. She's good with other dogs but wants to play and keeps bothering them all the time - that's why I'm giving her away because my other dogs can't stand that. Vaccinated, no worms, a micro chip and a passport. Ask more by email anne.svahn@gmail.com
Title: Re: Anyone wants a puppy?
Post by: woe10 on September 09, 2012, 18:16:13 PM
IT´S A PUPPY !!!!!   Puppies want to play, you shouldn´t have taken it in the first place. "A Puppy is For Life"
Title: Re: Anyone wants a puppy?
Post by: littledogs on September 09, 2012, 18:29:41 PM
Yes I know how puppies are, but normally they learn at least if they get bitten. This one doesn't. We have been visiting the vet enough and I don't want to risk her life anymore or keep her separated from the others all her life...
Title: Re: Anyone wants a puppy?
Post by: carpetsondmove on September 20, 2012, 07:35:34 AM
would love to have one, unfortunately we are worlds apart. :)