http://www.canarias7.es/articulo.cfm?id=270133 (http://www.canarias7.es/articulo.cfm?id=270133)
This route will open from August 3rd and there is a special offer on the price at only €9.50.
http://www.fredolsen.es/es-es/index.aspx (http://www.fredolsen.es/es-es/index.aspx)
Quote from: fifi on July 31, 2012, 12:21:49 PM
http://www.canarias7.es/articulo.cfm?id=270133 (http://www.canarias7.es/articulo.cfm?id=270133)
This route will open from August 3rd and there is a special offer on the price at only €9.50.
Doesn't Armas run that route too?
Sure I've seen it available a while back.
Armas does do that route.
Fred Olsen are linking Morro Jable in with their daily Lanzarote, Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas service.
How bizzare, I was only looking at the Armas site for this journey yesterday, as we've got a friend who's going to Gran Canaria. The Armas timetable wouldn't have been possible for us to do in one day but I know the Fred Olsen is much quicker. Just need to see a timetable from Fred Olsen now to see if it would be do-able.
Edit: Just checked, still not do-able. Ah well.