Fuerteventura Forum

General Chit Chat & Queries - no commercial links => General Chat - old => Topic started by: fifi on July 26, 2012, 12:52:31 PM

Title: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: fifi on July 26, 2012, 12:52:31 PM
Pup cakes ....How cute are these? :)

(http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/fifisforumphotos/image001.jpg)
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: F1REFLY999 on July 26, 2012, 13:57:29 PM
Is the Mum's name muffin?
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: Spike On Q on July 26, 2012, 14:12:10 PM
I used to enjoy Muffin The Mule - until I got caught!
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: Can the Man on July 26, 2012, 14:19:07 PM
I once had a T-Shirt that had

'Is Muffin the Mule a S e xual Offence ? ? ?'   :P

Spaces inserted so it doesn't get blocked  :(
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: KWC on July 26, 2012, 14:46:35 PM
Quote from: fifi on July 26, 2012, 12:52:31 PM
Pup cakes ....How cute are these? :)

(http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/fifisforumphotos/image001.jpg)


Good piece of work there fifi, by yourself?
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: fifi on July 26, 2012, 15:45:59 PM
..............oh yes ;)

I am not only a Demigod on the Forum ....but a Domestic Goddess as well. ;) :D :D :D
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: Carlo on July 26, 2012, 15:59:49 PM
Showed them to my girlfriend earlier Fi and she loved them. I'll tell her you made them yourself, very impressive   ;)
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: fifi on July 26, 2012, 16:04:15 PM
I didnt really make them Carlo.....see my little winky smiley. :)

A friend of mine sent me the photo this morning and I thought it was so cute. :)
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: Carlo on July 26, 2012, 16:28:00 PM
Silly me, I've just untold her now  :D
Title: Re: Just to make you smile...........
Post by: Ronnietheblue on July 29, 2012, 14:50:07 PM
Fifi
just shown to everyone in my bar in uk, there's grown men with tears in there eyes!! BRILLIANT