What number bus from airport ?

Started by Nivag1966, May 25, 2017, 22:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivag1966

Hi
Please can you tell me what number bus do I get from airport to Corralejo and is it direct ?
Thanks

el caballo hambriento

There  is no direct bus service to Corralejo.  You need to change in Puerto del Rosario bus station.  Take the number 3 from the airport to PR and then the number 6 to Corralejo.  Timetables here   http://www.tiadhe.com/en/rutas.htm

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

jg

Just a quick comment about the No 3 bus to Rosario.
Buses in both directions use the same bus stop at the airport and have exactly the same route board up for both directions.
Until we got too old and our knees gave out we always used the bus service changing at Rosario and it was often as quick as waiting for a taxi.
JG

Digger Dave

The number 3 bus going to Rosario has the route listed as Number 3 Las Salinas or Caleta to Puerto del Rosario. If you`re going the other way it`s listed the other way. ( Puerto del Rosario to Caleta de Fuste)

MalT

Caught bus from Corralejo to Rosario yrsterday, 6.80 euros for two of us

zedzedeleven

Quote from: Digger Dave on May 27, 2017, 07:43:30 AM
The number 3 bus going to Rosario has the route listed as Number 3 Las Salinas or Caleta to Puerto del Rosario. If you`re going the other way it`s listed the other way. ( Puerto del Rosario to Caleta de Fuste)
Well, I`ve read this a few times now and still wouldn`t like to be stood at the bus stop trying to make up my mind which bus to get on. A photograph of the bus route indicator would be good, that is, if they have them. Sometimes it`s just a bit of cardboard with a number scribbled on propped up against the windscreen. Always get a hire car me, not a bus user, it looks too complicated.
Mentor to the boneheads.

el caballo hambriento

Re number 3 bus; Ask the driver  " Puerto del Rosario or Las Salinas?"  You need PR.

Captain Sensible

If you get on the bus and state your destination, then the bus driver will say whether you are on the right bus.

jg

Quote from: Digger Dave on May 27, 2017, 07:43:30 AM
Are you sure about that?
In my experience the drivers never change the destination display.
JG