Busy el cortillo

Started by Snowdrop, September 02, 2018, 22:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowdrop

Is el cortillo/north shore so busy because the dunes road in corralejo is closed?
We certainly drove there today due to such - wonder how many other people do - wonder if this was ever discussed in the environmental impact study.
Never seen it so busy in all our years visiting.

paully

Do I fear that the textiles have taken over the usual optional beaches..or dare I not ask??
I HATE computer thingyss

Snowdrop

Last week you couldn`t move on flag beach - and yes full of textiles - but at least you prob will never see them again so just shut your eyes and pretend they are there - or go cortillo 😂

fizzy lemonade

What was it like south of the Riu Snowdrop? I did think Flag beach would be considerably busier than usual due to the road closure & people not too interested in the walk south

Snowdrop

Fizzy lemonade - Didn`t go south of hotels as too much walking for me so cannot answer your question.  We`re one of the ones that will prob now be causing more pollution by travelling to other side of the island instead of nipping down the road 🙃

Charlie dont surf

Quote from: Snowdrop on September 02, 2018, 22:38:24 PM
Is el cortillo/north shore so busy because the dunes road in corralejo is closed?
We certainly drove there today due to such - wonder how many other people do - wonder if this was ever discussed in the environmental impact study.
Never seen it so busy in all our years visiting.

There's no such place called el cortilo. Only El Cotillo.

decho

The Lagoons at El Cotillo were packed yesterday...however the Ocean Deli wasn't so we had a fab lunch as usual.....great little place!

el caballo hambriento

Sundays are always busy at EC if the weather is good (locals go there that day) but the situation in the Corralejo area will be adding to the numbers.