McDonalds + Map

Started by fifi, August 09, 2013, 17:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifi

What can I say? The recipe is the same all over the world. Big Macs are my favourite. :D

[map]?=28.397148187987966,%20-13.86374831199646=16=McDonalds=hybrid[/map]

lionfish

Avoiding is my favourite!!

isleswing

The recipe is the same all over the world. TRUE

And wherever in the world I've seen one, I've been able to find sonewhere else to eat.

Lionfish - - - how about 'Macvoid ?

admin

lionfish

I'm with you Isleswing, at least as far as Macvoid, not sure about the swinging though ;) ;) ;)

fifi

Quote from: admin on August 10, 2013, 16:19:08 PM
QuoteThe recipe is the same all over the world. TRUE
I know I'm being pedantic but it's not strictly true.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/10-items-from-mcdonalds-international-menu.htm

There's even a vegetarian McDonalds

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/mcdonald-open-vegetarian-only-restaurant-india-year-article-1.1151937

I dont think the recipes have changed though Admin. The menus have. ;)

Interesting fact about McDonalds....I worked there when I was in College.  ;)

Another even more interesting fact about McDonalds....... at the end of the day when some people are kept back to do "the close"....someone has to count by hand each patty and bun etc that has been put in waste control bins, document it, and only then are the waste control bags sold on for pig swill.  Its a messy job sticking your hand in those black bags. :)

Im full of interesting facts this morning ;)....here is another one for you....every night all of the stainless steel cooking equipment is taken apart by the staff who are doing "the close". It is not just cleaned but is ,deep cleaned rinsed, ajaxed ,rinsed and then polished until it shines...........and then put back together. Isnt that nice to know? :D :D :D

dagwood

Hi Fifi, I thought we only had Wimpy Bars and Chippers when you were at collage. 

Mr Boo Boo

We have had takeaways from the Caleta McD's on numerous occasions (for my two sons) no complaints re quality - just can never get my head around the difference in price between the UK and Fuerto (even taking into account exchange rates), they seem a lot more expensive !

Mr Boo Boo

Still preferred Burger King, anyone know why it closed !!

woe10

Mr Boo Boo

Paddster

olly36

when my son was younger he had entered a competition and won a free big mac because he had had mcdonalds in 12 countries shocking he had one when we came out of pyramids shocking

Paddster

Quote from: olly36 on September 05, 2013, 20:50:38 PM
when my son was younger he had entered a competition and won a free big mac because he had had mcdonalds in 12 countries shocking he had one when we came out of pyramids shocking

PMFSL  ;D ;D

woe10

It would be nice if McDonalds gave each take-away customer a leaflet about disposing of their litter properly, and not throwing it in the street  :o

Paddster

Quote from: woe10 on September 16, 2013, 14:25:00 PM
It would be nice if McDonalds gave each take-away customer a leaflet about disposing of their litter properly, and not throwing it in the street  :o

In an ideal world woe,yes............

Can the Man

Quote from: woe10 on September 16, 2013, 14:25:00 PM

Then they would throw said leaflet on the ground creating more rubbish  :D

Harlequin

A fine Spanish restraunt  :o

OK I'll get my coat......