The Trafalgar Bar & Restaurant + Map

Started by Mr Boo Boo, July 30, 2013, 19:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Boo Boo

Cheap pint of San migual €1.50, location good

Food ok if you want English whilst abrosd

[map]?=28.397638955535278,%20-13.855420053005219=17=The Trafalgar=roadmap[/map]

whyme

What kind of food did you expect a british restaurant to sell Nosmo?

charlatanefc

Stopped here for a snack on the way to the airport in March.  I had an all day brunch and Missus had a duck wrap.  Both excellent value at 5 euro's each, well cooked and big portions.  Wouldn't hesistate to return.  Spot on if your after some British grub

Mr Boo Boo

Whyme - we have had many English lunches at your place and no complaints + numerous pints of san Miguel (you or your wife will know me as the one who comes in and asks for four portions of chips to take way.. again for my sons) :P

denboy

the trafalgar is one of the most popular bar/restaurants in caleta,and with good reason.the food is always well cooked and good value.the drinks are very cheap,all in all excellent value.only one small complaint,people smoking on the small outside terrace.the smoke seems to linger under the canopy.like i say small complaint.

woe10

Typical Pool Bar. Long time owners, so you know it's consistant. Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner, etc.

Mr Boo Boo

Congrats to Wayne/Daryl and all the staff on their forthcoming 9th anniversary (01/10), will be back on the 4th Jan, (four portions of chips to take out)... ;D 

Can the Man

Good spot, good drink and grub, what more can you ask for - A freebie  ;D